Majlis-e-Wahdat-e-Muslimeen’s leaders have said on Friday that the continued targeted murders of Shia Muslims were enough proof of the state machinery’s failure.
Allama Abdullah Mutaheri, Hassan Hashmi, Raza Naqvi and Allama Mubashir Hassan of the MWM expressed these views while talking to the mourners after attending namaz-e-janaza of martyr Shia scout and trader.
They said that after assassinating Shia doctors, lawyer, engineer and businessmen, Yazidi takfiri terrorists of banned outfits murdered Shia scout Arshad Naqvi and Shia trader Sadiq Hussain in Karachi but state’s institutions took no action so far.
They cited the arrest of the outlawed Lashkar-e-Jhangvi terrorists by Lahore Police and said that it was now clear that no Shia was involved in the killings in which Shia Muslims were wrongly implicated or attributed. They said that infighting was the cause of murders of banned outfits’ miscreants.
They said that Sindh Government was also responsible for the unabated genocide of Shiites. They asked the State machinery why they not named the foreign countries that fund and patronize the killers of Shia Pakistanis. They said that Governor Sindh was also responsible for protection of citizens because he represents federation in the province and security is federal subject also.
The MWM leaders expressed their condolences the heirs, relatives and friends of the martyr Shiites. They warned the government that the MWM would have to stage a sit-in for indefinite period to protest against the inaction of the State that has emboldened and encouraged the terrorists.